Friday 21 October 2016

Diwali Literacy Pack

I admit that three months is a long time to have gone missing from the blogging scene but life had its own plans for me and blogging took a back seat . But I was quite active on Facebook and posted a lot of fun stuff for little kids . So if you follow me there , I am sure you didn't miss me too much  :)

October is a great month for me, for many reasons . It's the month of fall(That lovely nip in the air, always make me happy), I get to celebrate birthdays of people close to me and it has two of my favourite holidays: Diwali and Halloween. And this post is going to be full of Diwali goodness. 

I am sharing my Diwali literacy pack and it is packed with a lot of learning material for your little ones.

It includes Bingo sheets which you can print and use with a small group.

Use the memory cards from the pack to play a memory game, build vocabulary and talk about the various symbols of Diwali.

Stamping Fun!

Syllable practice for building those essential early reading skills. 

A creative writing sheet!

All this in one pack.
 So what are you waiting for? Grab this pack and give your little ones the gift of literacy, this Diwali.
Diwali Literacy Pack!
Click HERE to go to my TPT STORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment