Wednesday 24 February 2016

Addition fun with frogs!

 I was going through some of my old posts and found a frog game that I used to play in my class quite often to teach children count on and addition and I realized that I haven't done a post on numeracy for a long time. So I took some inspiration from that game and created a fun pack to practice addition with frogs.
It has small group and large group activities that children can engage in. It has something for your musical learners, for your kinesthetic learners and for your visual learners. Its a fun hands-on pack which will get your little mathematicians excited about doing addition.

The following snapshots are from the pack:




Few samples of the worksheets:


 Grab this pack from my TPT STORE and have some froggy fun!
Addition Activities(Frog Themed)

Check out my Space themed addition pack too!
Addition activities- Space Theme









No comments:

Post a Comment