Wednesday 6 May 2015

Farm Unit

Finally! I have been able to complete my farm literacy and numeracy pack. I started working on the unit in April and it took me one full month to get it all together. There were so many ideas going on in my head that i was unable to stop. I think i will come up with part 2 of this unit soon but for now this is it. 50 pages of ideas, activities, interactive charts and much more all in one place.

Farm animal flashcards

Sort the farm animals and jungle animals

Match the baby animals with their mothers

Spell the words

Favorite farm animal graph

 Life cycle of a chicken

Animal fact cards

 Tree maps

Farm animal puzzles

Number cards

Number puzzles

Addition Game

Patterns

The whole preview!


Click  HERE to download this unit.
Farm Unit- Literacy and Numeracy Activities

 These activities are perfect for small group work. I will soon be sharing some more activities that you can do with young children while teaching them about farm animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment