Thursday 11 September 2014

Plants

I just finished a comprehensive unit on plants with my kiddos and they responded very well to all the activities. I gave them lots of opportunities to think and observe and we included many experiments to make this unit an inquiry based one.
You can find the video link for the song below:

 We read books like "Johnny Apple Seed", The Pumpkin Patch" and "The Carrot Seed" to see where fruits and vegetables grow.
You can download the free printable from HERE
Activity Sheet based on the book "My Garden" by Kevin Henkes


You can download the printables for all the activities by visiting my TPT Store.
Click on the LINK to get my unit.
Plants

If you liked these activities, please let me know by leaving a comment. I would love to hear from you and also would be delighted to know what activities you use in your classrooms while teaching the unit on plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment