Monday 30 June 2014

Unit on Five Senses

Finally, school has reopened and i am back to the usual routine. I am quite glad to start school and am pretty proud of myself for completing all the tasks i had set aside during the summer break. One of them was to complete my five senses unit as this will be the unit of study once the kids come back next week.
I didn't plan to put so many activities in the pack but the inspiration kept coming and so it went up to about 35 pages of activities, flash cards, tracer cards and much more.


I am going to start centers in my class and i made many activities to put in the sensory center.





There is a  five senses poster which you can hang in the class.

Flashcards for sight reading.

Craft template 

Discussion Starter Posters

    A sheet for home practice

Tracer cards

If you liked the activities, you can download the unit by clicking on the link below:

The chevron background that i have used in my pictures can be downloaded from:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristasuz



No comments:

Post a Comment